Monday, October 24, 2011

Secret Umbrella Empolyee Report


                                                                Decemeber 13, 2010

          After the fall of the Umbrella facility in Russia, many believe that was the end for Umbrella… hehe, they were wrong. Albert Wesker may have manage to erased the memories of the Red Queen, but I manage to get hold of the back files for the Red Queens. Hmph, besides I’m the one who programmed her in the first place. In linger throughout the world collecting the left over data from the abandon Umbrella facilities around the world and living a pretty “normal” life. In 2009, Chris Redfield and his allies manage to destory Albert Wesker and his plans somewhere in Africa. Wesker’ s creation was amazing.. the Uroboro virus Wesker had created from Progenitor virus. Pity, Wesker failed and he is declared dead… Heh… I don’t believe that. All I have to say is that Tricell failed to cover up their data. I see they experimented on the Lickers .. known as Licker β. Interesting I must say, though I do see alot of fawls with the B.O.W. As I linger silently, living here an apartment somewhere in New York City. I shall bring back Umbrella. If anyone is reading this… Umbrella is not dead. I shall reborn it and it shall be new again… Only the Red Queen knows of my identity and i shall remain that way. I must call in the former researchers and U.S.S soon… I leave this as it is as of I have some exracting to do.

 Umbrella will live on....

No comments:

Post a Comment