Friday, October 28, 2011

My Resident Evil Creatures Sketch

Anyhow, As many of you may know. I am on the goal of becoming a graphic novelist/ cartoonist which I’m working on my first graphic novel and hopefully get it published in the next two years or so. My art or “style” is heavily influence by Roman Dirge, Johnen Vasquez (we both have the same last name, weird) and H.R. Giger. I drew these within 2 to 3 hours waiting for doctor’s appointment ( I was so bored). So drew these sketch or “concept art” just to explore how some of the Resident Evil creatures look like in my “world”. The Resident Evil series (the video games ) is probably my favorite series of video games, from amazing to bad. Many RE fan may recognize these horrible creatures from the PS1 version of Resident Evil or Resident Evil REmake for the Gamecube/Wii. These aren’t suppose to be perfect but well, Enjoy!

PS. Sorry for the shitty quality, my scanner is out of date so please forgive the blurriness.

No comments:

Post a Comment